Typical Applications Include:
- Rock and Stone Replication
- Architectural Elements
- Building Facades
- Custom Molded Shapes
- Pour Foam / Spray Foam
- Archery Targets
- Taxidermy Foam
Castable Rigid Foam Parts & Products
Production Options Include:
- Spray applied
- Injected into molds
- Variable ratios available including 1:1 ratio
- Wide range of density from 2-20 pcf (Pounds per Cubic Foot)
- Outstanding rigidity & toughness
- 100% solids, zero VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Environmentally friendly raw materials
- Non-ozone depleting or hazardous blowing agents
- Are you struggling with your supplier?
- Has service at your supplier disappointed you?
- Lost the chemistry with your chemical supplier?
As more US suppliers merge or are acquired, more companies’ owners are removed from the most important part of the business – the customer. At Chemline our founder and owner still runs our business. This combined with innovation and commitment to excellence, allow us to be one of the fastest growing, privately held manufactures of Polyurethane, Polyurea, and Cast Resin technologies in North America.