Fire Rated Coating Systems
Polyurethane & Polyurea Coatings
Passes Class 1 Fire Rating, ASTM E-84 Flame Spread, Third Party Testing
Typical Applications Include:
- Structural Parts or Components
- Industrial Facilities
- Food Processing Facilities
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Bottling and Canning Facilities
- General Waterproofing
- Secondary Containment
- Extends life of structure
- Excellent Adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Extremely hard, excellent impact resistance
- Able to produce a structural part from a mold
- UV resistant formulations available
- Rigid & flexible formulations
- Resistant to freeze/thaw environments
Fast Thick Film Build Protection
- Applied with heated, plural component pump spray equipment
- Quick return to service — Rapid, tack-free & handling times
- 100% solids, NO VOC’s, Toxic Odors or Vapors
- Are you struggling with your supplier?
- Has service at your supplier disappointed you?
- Lost the chemistry with your chemical supplier?
As more US suppliers merge or are acquired, more companies’ owners are removed from the most important part of the business – the customer. At Chemline our founder and owner still runs our business. This combined with innovation and commitment to excellence, allow us to be one of the fastest growing, privately held manufactures of Polyurethane, Polyurea, and Cast Resin technologies in North America.