Polyurethane & Polyurea Coatings
Typical Applications Include:
- Architectural Elements
- Movie Sets and Props
- Theme Park Sets and Props
- Museum Displays
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Lightweight Retail Signs
- Custom Building Signage
Fast Set, Spray Applied Polyurethane Hard Coat
- 2-Component, High Pressure, Heated & Spray Applied System
- Rapid Curing Allows for Instant or Immediate Handling of Product
- Protects Hot Wire Cut Foam
- Encapsulation Coating is an Impervious Barrier to Foam
- Hard Coats Will Not Dissolve Foam
- Formulations Available for Hot and Cold Climates
- Smooth and Textured Finishes Available
- Easily Sandable
- Excellent Impact Resistant
- Optimized Balance of Impact Resistance, Hardness and Flexibility
- Coatings Contour to Surface and can be Built to Desired Film Thickness
- Smooth Glossy Finish without Orange-Peel Effect
- Resists Drips & Sags
Excellent Ratings & Certifications
- Class 1 Fire Rating/Passes E-84 Flame Spread
- 100% solids, zero VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Are you struggling with your supplier?
- Has service at your supplier disappointed you?
- Lost the chemistry with your chemical supplier?
As more US suppliers merge or are acquired, more companies’ owners are removed from the most important part of the business – the customer. At Chemline our founder and owner still runs our business. This combined with innovation and commitment to excellence, allow us to be one of the fastest growing, privately held manufactures of Polyurethane, Polyurea, and Cast Resin technologies in North America.