Polyurethane & Polyurea Coatings
Typical Applications Include:
- Secondary Containment Liners
- Oil Field Containments
- Chemical Containment
- Wastewater Basins
- Sludge Pits
- Water Ponds
Fast Set, Spray Applied Polyurethane Hard Coat
- 2-Component, High Pressure, Heated & Spray Applied System
- Direct to Geotextile, No primer required
Successful Application in All American Shale and Oilfield Areas
- Oilfield secondary containment use
- Surface primer available to bond geotextile to steel and concrete
- Rapid tack free time
- Formulations for applications down to -20°F
- Low to NO shrinkage formulations
- High humidity applications
- In-field applications possible
- Most BLM colors are inventoried
- Excellent tear and tensile strength
- Patch kits available
- 100% Solids, zero VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Are you struggling with your supplier?
- Has service at your supplier disappointed you?
- Lost the chemistry with your chemical supplier?
As more US suppliers merge or are acquired, more companies’ owners are removed from the most important part of the business – the customer. At Chemline our founder and owner still runs our business. This combined with innovation and commitment to excellence, allow us to be one of the fastest growing, privately held manufactures of Polyurethane, Polyurea, and Cast Resin technologies in North America.