Polyurethane & Polyurea Coatings
Typical Applications Include:
- Maintenance of Spray Equipment
- Flushing Out Existing Material
- Use when machine will not be in use for a long period of time
- Topcoating of an Existing Coating
- Promoting the Adhesion of a New Topcoat
- Tying in Day to Day Spray Work
We fit the chemistry to the application.
We’ve built a successful business by helping our customers succeed. Every day, our sales and research groups collaborate with OEMs, engineers, contractors and architects to develop unique polyurethane solutions. These products benefit our customers by improving processing, reducing bottlenecks or simply increasing throughput on the production line. A key ingredient of our success has been investing in the most skilled industry professionals. Our people, and an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation, have made Chemline one of the fastest-growing privately-held manufacturers of polyurethane, polyurea, and cast resin technologies in North America.