Creating Innovative Products
Our products are co-created by collaborating with end users to ensure fit and function. To support this, we have three analytical laboratories staffed with more than a dozen experienced chemists/technicians that ensure fast turnaround time. We also have strong technical partnerships with global polyurethane suppliers to ensure the availability of the highest-quality raw materials possible.
Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- Large investment in batching equipment with capabilities of processing anywhere from 5 to 4,400 gallon batches to ensure flexibility and a high degree of customization in manufacturing
- Automation in equipment, processes and training of personnel to ensure a consistent product
- Extensive raw material storage that protects customers from supply interruptions
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Processing capabilities for low NCO to Quasi prepolymers
- The shortest lead-times in the industry with 99% on-time deliveries
Chemline is large enough to provide the support you need and small enough to be responsive, flexible and easy to work with. Our consultative technical professionals will work with you to co-create solutions that improve your processing. We have technical support engineers that are at your disposal for training or to ensure your equipment and processing are trouble-free. At Chemline, we believe that when it comes to our customers - if it matters to you, it matters to us!
“No one will out-formulate us, no one will produce quality product faster, and no one will cradle and serve the customer like Chemline!” – John Pantanella, CEO and Founder
ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY SYSTEM
ISO 9001:2015 certification is a globally adopted quality system. This system is designed to help organizations like Chemline increase customer satisfaction by ensuring the delivery of quality products and services. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, you can be assured of an excellent quality system and manufacturing process, without having to audit our facilities yourself.