Fire Resistant & Fire Retardant Coating Systems
Passes Class 1 Fire Rating, ASTM E-84 Flame Spread, Third Party Testing
Chemline polyurea and polyurethane fire-resistant and fire retardant coatings are specially formulated to pass industry safety standards while maintaining abrasion and impact resistant properties in harsh environments and service conditions. Applications include, coatings for structural applications, geo-textile liners and styrofoam hard coating for theme park sets and props.
Chemline 7001 FR – a 1:1, fast set spray applied fire retardant polyurethane coating. Class 1 rated and passes ASTM E84.
Chemline 7061 FR – a 1:1, fast set spray applied fire retardant polyurethane coating. Class 1 rated and passes ASTM E84. Has varying level of gel times to achieve a textured or glassy final appearance.
Chemline 7125 FR – a 1:1, fast set spray applied fire retardant polyurethane coating. Class 1 rated and passes ASTM E84. Is generally sprayed over foam as a protective hardcoat encapsulant.
- Structural Parts or Components
- Industrial Facilities
- Food Processing Facilities
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Bottling and Canning Facilities
- General Waterproofing
- Secondary Containment
- Extends life of structure
- Excellent Adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Extremely hard, excellent impact resistance
- Able to produce a structural part from a mold
- UV resistant formulations available
- Rigid & flexible formulations
- Resistant to freeze/thaw environments
Fast Thick Film Build Protection
- Applied with heated, plural component pump spray equipment
- Quick return to service — Rapid, tack-free & handling times
- 100% Solids, zero VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)