Polyurethane & Polyurea Coatings for Wood
Chemline Polyurea and polyurethane wood coatings provide a superior protective barrier for wood, making it abrasion, impact and moisture resistant. Coating polyurethane on wood resembles traditional vinyl or ABS plastic with a textured-style appearance that forms a slip-resistant and waterproof barrier.
Typical applications of this wood protective coating include commercial table edging, shipping crates and containers, boat hulls and decks, hard wood speaker cabinets and delicate musical instrument carrying cases, as well as balconies, deck and walkway surfaces.
- Commercial Audio Speakers
- Display Cases
- Shipping Containers
Specialized Coating for Audio Loud Speaker Cabinets
Fast Set Coating for Instant or Immediate Handling of Product
- Single coat multi-pass application
- Excellent adhesion to wood surfaces
- Resistant to marring and scratching
- Cosmetically pleasing
- Textured coat finish
- Matte finish
- UV resistant formulations available
- 100% Solids, zero VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)